Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Northern Aqua Farms Book Store

Find fish farming books, manuals and other useful reference information

picture of fishing harbor in newfoundland canada


Sometimes finding what you are looking for on the internet can get to be time consuming or even a bit frustrating at times. I have experienced the same feelings when searching for good reference books and I often thought that it would be nice to be able to easily narrow down my effort and get more relative results, would help.

I few years ago I put together a book review showcase on Aquaculture and Aquaponics, that a lot of people liked, visited and used  frequently. Due to personal time reasons and other work commitments I didn't have time to update it very often. Good news, it's now back and hopefully improved! Take a Peek at our Bookstore.

The new book store pages are still in conjunction with Amazon.com. I feel that it is a good resource to help make you search for aquaculture and aquaponics books that are the most relative to the subjects, easier to find, browse and review.

Press This Link To Visit the Northern Aqua Farms Aquaculture Book Store


No comments: